Represent Yourself in Court with Confidence!
For The Plaintiff
Learn to represent yourself as the plaintiff in a visitation case.
- 1: Introduction - Visitation for the Plaintiff
- 2: Considerations
- 3: Understanding Visitation Terms
- 4: Special Visitation Requests
- 5: Child Support and Visitation
- 6: Pro Se
- 7: Filling out the Forms
- 8: Completing the Legal Process
- 9: Filing with the Court
- 10: Serving the Other Parent
- 11: Requesting a Hearing
- 12: Preparing and Presenting at the Hearing
- 13: Court Room Decorum
For The Defendant
Everything you need to know as a defendant in a visitation case.